Delivery and Shipping Policy
- All items purchased from Kannbar.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- Kannbar.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Kannbar.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Kannbar.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- All of Kannbar orders are shipped door-to-door from Jaipur, India to your provided shipping address. Processing the order normally takes 3 working days and then shipping normally takes 4-6 working days within the country.
- Shipping is free on domestic order above 2000 INR and international order above 100 USD unless there is different information included in product description.
- International shipping may take more than 7 days, depends on the destination.
- We aim to keep every item on our website in stock. If there is an item which you purchase and then we realize this item is not available, we will promptly inform you within 2 working days of your purchase and fully refund your money for the out of stock item.
- We can only process one shipping address per order. Hence, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
- All of Kannbar orders are shipped internationally from Jaipur, India to your provided shipping address. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. Kannbar takes no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case such taxes and duties are not accepted and settled by the recipient at the delivery address and will not provide any refunds in such cases.