Pricing and Product Details
- Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website, whether in Foreign Currency or Indian Rupees represents the full price of the product.
- With respect to items sold on Kannbar.com, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded.
- If we discover a mispricing on our website, we will do one of the following:
- – If an item correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
– If an item correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Kannbar.com.
- The prices displayed on this site are quoted in Indian Rupees with approx. conversion rate in US Dollars. The actual amount to be paid by you will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card, as per the conversions done by your bank / credit card provider on the date of billing.
- All the items displayed at the website have included information of the size and materials used in production.
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor display of any color will be accurate.
- All of Kannbar products are handcrafted. The subtle variations in color, texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products. Our products involve crafts-based traditions of hand spinning, dying, weaving, wood block printing and embroidery. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect – handloom by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Please note that handbags designed by Kannbar are for dry clean only.