Terms and Conditions
Kannbar.com provides its services according to the following conditions. Please read them carefully, if you visit or shop at Kannbar.com, you accept these conditions.
- Kannbar is the unit of Toredo International Pvt. Ltd. registered in India.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kannbar.com or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Kannbar.com. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Kannbar.com reserves the right (but not obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Kannbar.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Kannbar.com and its affiliates and sublicensesees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of India.